Roles and Responsibilities:
Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning :
- Identification of vacancies, Coordination with Unit Head and finalizing exact requirement with justification
- Identifying an d Updation of organization structure with vacancy position for taking approval
- Monitoring the complete recruitment process from raising a job opening to hiring a candidate on-line in Recruitment Module
- Look after the Manpower & production Comparison Increase / Decrease monthly report
Learning & Development:-
- Identifying training needs across levels through Performance Appraisals, Competency Assessments, HODs requisition & as per projects/business requirements etc.
- Screening for Trainer and modules.Training based on Losses and error. ROI of Training, Benefit Vs Cost
- Development of Internal Trainers
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the training programs.
Performance Management System -
- Developing and maintaining an effective PMS
- Integrate the key elements of PMS, IDP, competencies, succession and career planning, reward and recognition and compensation system.
- Enabling FH/HOD to appraise and counsel employees during appraisal process.
- To issue Increment/Promotion/ Rating/CTC letters to management category employees.
- Post-increment counseling to employees
Maintaining Harmonious Employee Relation -
- Anticipates and understands individual issues, aspirations and concerns. Builds and maintain atmosphere where coaching, counseling and feedback lead to better performance
- Ensuring prompt & timely resolution of employee grievances and maintaining cordial employee relations.
- Negotiating and amicably settling disputes with the union and maintaining discipline & harmonious working environment across all employee levels.
- Interaction with all Employees moving across the shop floor if necessary, and indulging into formal & informal discussion.
- Synergizing the teamwork through motivation and regular counseling.
- Promoted harmonious relationships between management and shop floor employees pre-empting issues which can lead to conflict or become grievances.
- Played a pro-active role in building commitment for quality & productivity.
Induction & Orientation :-
- Monitoring all the process as Below :
- Formulation and implementation of Induction Manual
- Ensuring smooth induction of new entrants in the organization
- Taking the induction feedback from the new entrants on completion of the induction
- Communication of suggestions given by the new entrant to concerned department head and unit head for their information and implementation.
Interviews for this opening will be conducted next week (22nd Sep,'14 - 27th Sep,'14). So Prior to applying please make sure that you have some available slots to take up interview next week . Also this position will be based in Mysore. Apply only if you are willing to relocate in case you are not from this location.
Non Negotiable Conditions for this position:
- Must be a Fulltime MBA/MSW Candidate.
- Ideally candidate would have anywhere between 12 to 18 years experience in Core HR and Less of IR/ ER.
- You would be preferred candidate if you are currently or in the past employed with a US MNC
- Current or past experience MUST have been in either Turbine / Heavy Engineering Product Manufacturing or any other manufacturing industries.
- You would be very strong in progressive HR practices with proven track of implementing the same as a leader for your organization or as a second-in-line leader.
- Should be proactive and aggressive in his work.
- Excellent communication skill.