Qualification : Any Graduate / Post Graduate with relevant experience
Experience : 3 yrs+
Roles and Requirements :
- Provides administrative support in a complex team environment to a senior executive and group.
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal / external meetings and conference calls.
- Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner.
- Single point of contact for team administrative activities
- Supports internal and external managers or clients.
- Organizes and ships literature to clients.
- Responds and follows up on client requests.
- Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics.
- Coordinates a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements and processes expense reports.
- Prepares and distributes divisional correspondence, memos, letters, reports or other documents as requested.
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently.
- Manages monthly invoices and arranges for payment.
- On-boards new hire, processes new employees, transfers, termination, etc.
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events.
- Orders supplies and keeps inventory well-stocked.