Key Responsibilities :
- Implementation of HR policies (Recruitment, Selection, Performance Appraisal, Compensation Management, Leave Policy, Travel Policy etc.) for bringing out the best from employees.
- Training & developmental activities of staff & workers
- Salary & wage administration
- Responsible for service condition of staff
- Responsible for maintaining harmonious & cordial industrial relations in the Organization.
- Responsible for statutory compliance, records under various labour laws.
- Dealing with office bearer of union & committee members.
- Negotiation & discussions with office bearer & committee members on various IR matters.
- Responsible for service conditions of workers.
- Diagnosis of the System, Sub System & Process
- Prepare Action Plan to weed out the adverse factors so that System, Sub System & Processes gets aligned with the Organizations VISION
- Implementation of the Action Plan by breaking them down to
Objectives, Tasks, Roles & Desired Profile Qualifications :
MBA-HR / MPM / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) with specialization in HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Diploma in Labour Law