Create company strategic recruitment and selection plan in line with budgeted manpower and costs.
* Create company strategic training and organizational development plan to meet personal, professional, and organizational needs of company employees.
* Develop and coordinate grievances and mediate workplace disputes.
* Maintain an organizational structure and staffing levels to accomplish company goals and objectives and keep attrition rates at industry benchmarks.
* Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management.
* Oversee compensation programs to ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels.
* Direct the administration of benefit programs to include: health, retirement, death and disability.
* Plan for employee's performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
* Liaise with other functional / departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements