* To provide employee relations advice, HR support & facilitate development of sustainable employee relations practices in Greenfield Project and reporting to Plant Director.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Staffing and Recruitment:
* Builds and maintains an organizational structure and staffing levels to accomplish company goals and objectives.
* Works in coordination with Head of the departments and Planning Department to plan manpower and to implement the manpower planning system (Inform) in accordance with company policies and legal procedures.
* Creates the employment agreement policies including definite, indefinite, part-time, and seasonal, confidentiality agreements, etc.
* Prepares and follows the staffing budget in accordance with business objectives and business plan, makes suggestions to reduce staffing costs.
* Plans recruitment and redundancy services that meet the company needs(Greenfield). Selects and administers recruitment methods/tools such as tests, interviews.
* Determines competencies, qualifications, job descriptions and key performance indicators based on each job.
* Creates company recruitment and selection plan according to the indicators. Selects the right person for the right job either internally or through external agencies.
* Ensures that the quantity and quality of manpower is suited for long term requirements.
* Provides effective orientation plans applied for new recruited employees.
* Evaluates and recommends human resource outsourcing opportunities and identifies potential vendors.
* Compensation & Benefits:
* Administering & keeping information on compensation & benefits packages up-to-date.
* Manage compensation packages & salary reviews.
* Leads Financial & Non Financial incentives schemes.
* Support location Salary & Benefits Surveys
* Continuous benchmarking on cost & monitoring quality.
* Performance Management System:
* Developing and maintaining an effective PMS.
* Integrate the key elements of PMS, IDP, competencies, succession and career planning, reward and recognition and compensation system.
* Enabling FH/HOD to appraise and counsel employees during appraisal process.
* To issue Increment/Promotion/ Rating/CTC letters to management category employees.
* Post-increment counseling to employees.
* Leadership, Training & Development:
* Performance Management reviews & Improvement.
* Training & Development initiatives & implementation .
* Continuous improvement programs for employee involvement like Total quality management, Kaizen & other innovative HR practices.
* Execution of trainings & safety plans.
* Legal \Statutory Compliance and Governance:
* Vetting and Entering Contracts with Vendors, Customers, Service Providers, Dealers, Employees, Non Disclosure Agreements
* Should offer a strong internal control and corporate governance background, leading in integrity and ethics matters to emphasize governance as a value driver.
* Liaising with Government agencies like PF office, ESIC, Labour Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Industrial Development Corporation, State Pollution Control Board, Department of Industrial Safety and Health and Police Commissioner Office.
* Design of standard operating procedures.
* Continuous improvement programs.
* Providing high quality personnel administration & payroll service.
* Provides the personnel files, regulations & procedures, acts, salary documents and all other files/documents kept and archived in order and safe with high confidentiality.
* Ensures that employees are following personnel procedures & regulations.
* Monitors the job attendance of employees and reports it to management regularly.
* Submits reports including turnover, staff number and personnel costs, demographic structure of employees, reasons of leaves, etc. periodically to executive managers.
* Industrial Relations:
* Define the strategy on Labour Relations & correct execution for the Greenfield Project.
* Minimize the potential risks.
* Provide guidance & support regarding the Labour Relations & Contract Review with the Union, assuring compliance referent labour laws & job contracts.
* Effective functioning of various welfare committees.
* Establishing & maintain good relationship with the government & local authorities.
* Grievance Management, Employee complaints & facilitate resolution of grievances with a view to ensuring industrial harmony & positive discipline.
* Contract Labour Management & managing off roll employee.
* Adherence of statutory compliance.
* Impart adequate knowledge of labour laws to the line managers.
* Advice line managers on employee discipline & disciplinary actions & facilitate disciplinary actions whenever required.
* Environment, Health & Safety
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Must be a Fulltime MBA (HR)/MSW Candidate.
* Ideally candidate would have anywhere between 12-16 years experience (70% HR and 30% IR).
* Preferred candidate if currently or in the past employed with an MNC
* Current or past experience MUST have been in Auto Ancillary/ Heavy Engineering Product Manufacturing or any other manufacturing industries.
* Strong in progressive HR-IR practices with proven track of implementing the same as a leader for your organization or as a second-in-line leader.
* Should be proactive and aggressive in his work.
* Having been worked in a Greenfield Project will be preferred.
* Excellent communication skill.
* Gujarati speaking will be an added advantage.