Roles and Responsibilities:
Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning :
- Identification of vacancies, Coordination with Unit Head and finalizing exact requirement with justification
- Identifying and Updation of organization structure with vacancy position for taking approval
- Monitoring the complete recruitment process from raising a job opening to hiring a candidate on-line in Recruitment Module
- Look after the Manpower & production Comparison Increase / Decrease monthly report
Learning & Development:-
- Identifying training needs across levels through Performance Appraisals, Competency Assessments, HODs requisition & as per projects/business requirements etc.
- Screening for Trainer and modules.
- Training based on Losses and error
- ROI of Training, Benefit Vs Cost
- Development of Internal Trainers
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the training programs.
Performance Management System -
- Developing and maintaining an effective PMS
- Integrate the key elements of PMS, IDP, competencies, succession and career planning, reward and recognition and compensation system.
- Enabling FH/HOD to appraise and counsel employees during appraisal process.
- To issue Increment/Promotion/ Rating/CTC letters to management category employees.
- Post-increment counseling to employees
Maintaining Harmonious Employee Relation -
- Anticipates and understands individual issues, aspirations and concerns. Builds and maintain atmosphere where coaching, counseling and feedback lead to better performance
- Ensuring prompt & timely resolution of employee grievances and maintaining cordial employee relations.
- Negotiating and amicably settling disputes with the union and maintaining discipline & harmonious working environment across all employee levels.
- Interaction with all Employees moving across the shop floor if necessary, and indulging into formal & informal discussion.
- Synergizing the teamwork through motivation and regular counseling.
- Promoted harmonious relationships between management and shop floor employees pre-empting issues which can lead to conflict or become grievances.
- Played a pro-active role in building commitment for quality & productivity.
Induction & Orientation:-
- Monitoring all the process as Below :
- Formulation and implementation of Induction Manual
- Arranging transportation for visiting different locations and introduction with the FH/HOD, Head and Unit Head.
- Ensuring smooth induction of new entrants in the organization
- Taking the induction feedback from the new entrants on completion of the induction
- Communication of suggestions given by the new entrant to concerned department head and unit head for their information and implementation.
- Overseeing the implementation of corporate policies in the organization; undertaking business development activities. Implementing staff welfare policies with key focus on enhancing employee motivation.
- Must be a Fulltime MBA/MSW Candidate.
- Ideally candidate would have anywhere between 15 to 18 years experience in HR and IR/ ER.
- Preference is for person who has had hands on experience in handling the Plant.
- Current or past experience MUST have been in either Auto OR Manufacturing HR practices in an organization with Progressive HR practices.
- You would be very strong in progressive HR practices with proven track of implementing the same as a leader for your organization.
- Experience in setting up and running Greenfields sites would definitely be an advantage but not a must.
- Should be proactive and aggressive in his work.
- Excellent communication skill.