* Candidates should be BBA HR, MBA/PGDM. (HR/IT) (Fresher's can apply)
* Good Communication skills with both verbal and written.
* Understand the employee engagement and employee relations.
* Self-starter, quick learner, career oriented and have knowledge of HR activities
* A genuine interest in developing a career in HR.
* Need to handle all backend activities of HR.
* HR data management, recruitment, and administrative support to HR policies.
* Coordination with the management and Prospective candidates.
* Taking care of joining formalities and Induction for the new joiners.
* Collaborate with management to assess HR needs, develop strategy and implement work plans based on approved plans and staffing projections
* Support and manage ongoing communication, performance management and training initiatives
Training and After Training Period:
* Minimum of 3 months to Maximum of 6 months online training from home in our company training project system (Training Certificate after completion of training and joining as Employee).
* No Stipend during Training period
* *No bond*, *No Training fee*, and *No Deposit*.
* 5 days working (Saturday & Sunday off)
* Direct communication with Top Management
* Salary will be around *Rs. 12,000 - Rs.16, 000* with every 6 months increment of 20% to 40% (applicable only after completion of training period)