The person should be a MBA/PGDM in HR from a reputed institute with 12-14 years of experience in HR Business partnering role for a Large Retail group.
- The person should have advanced knowledge of HR processes/policies with hands on experience in areas of Management Development, Competency Based Hiring, advanced recruitment tools, compensation modeling, performance management systems and models.
- The person would be responsible for recruitment, work force planning and participate with line management in final selection of resources for the concept.
- The person would manage employee grievance, query resolution process for the business, ensure all KPI's are set in line with business plans/ corporate guidelines and are aligned with respective business / function, conduct the annual performance/talent reviews and manage succession planning process for the business.
- Drive employee engagement, manage teams- development, training and performance and be responsible for effective implementation of HR Strategy, Policy, Programmes, Process, System and procedures.
- Provide feedback and inputs for central development of Strategies, Policies, Programmes, Systems and Procedures.
- Carry out diagnostic studies of frequently occurring people problems that have linkages to business performance and results. Recommend and implement remedial action.
- Ensure that adequate communication is maintained between the Business Leadership and the Employees within the business.
The position would report to the Head of HR and the Business Concept Head.