One of our esteemed clients a Fortune 500 manufacturing multinational requires a Business HR Partner for their corporate office based out of Cyber City Gurgaon: Description as follows
Provide comprehensive HR support, including - talent acquisition and development, training, employee relationship management - to all commercial SBUs and support functions. Partner directly with managers and business leaders to drive HR agenda and resolve HR issues in order to realize the business growth targets and objectives.
1. Take charge of talent sourcing, lead campus recruiting, conduct interviews for all positions to attract the right talent for achieving business development objectives effectively. Develop and maintain relationships with recruitment agencies, headhunters, universities and other recruitment sources .
2. Enhance the relationship with business leaders and employees through grievance handling positive employee relations, site visits, employee touch programs and counseling.
3. Manage workforce planning, succession plan and talent review including salary review and promotion. Train team members to ensure they fully understand the systems and processes so that they can monitor the progress and the quality of these systems and processes.
4. Manage talent development programs and deliver training courses to newly hired commercial leaders .
5. Ensure that the organization complies with all applicable regulations, laws and employment standards.
6. Interpret specific HR policies and answer inquiries from employees. Attend to employee grievances, if any and to provide guidance.