Ensures that strategic HR direction is being applied to contribute to the business and that high quality HR processes are being delivered to the business and applied correctly by the business. Provides consultative services to management regarding people-related issues."
"Reports to: Senior Business Partner,- PEOPLE , PERFORMANCE, CULTURE Function.
Reports from: Busness Partners for Advisory, Management Consulting, Indirect Tax, Transfer Pricing, M & A Advisory, SAP Transformation Practice
- Business Manager, SBU Head, Partners in Functions, HODs, International Relationships
- CoE Consultants
- Specialists HR Service Centre, Learning Academy
- BU Business Partners"
"Key Responsibility (Result) Areas:
1. Develops and implements business area's HR strategy & direction
- Shape, strategies & translate global HR Strategies, frameworks, BU strategies and business area requirements into business area HR strategy
- Emphasize the effects of strategic HR decision making on bottom-line results throughout the business, on regular basis and through role on relevant business area Management Team
- Monitor and drive business results and help management to shape strategic future of the business through strategic thinking in HR matters and adopting a customer focused approach
- Drive WFP capability planning
- Provide change management support to business units, act as a role model and provide direction on the HR implications of strategic & change projects, including analyzing and defining new jobs and driving M&A integration planning from the HR perspective
2. Internal advisory & coaching to management on people-related issues
- Analyse HR and business data with the support of the Business Manager, communicate the meaning to managers and identify key HR action items
- Work with managers to identify people-related issues that prevent maximum profitability and implements solutions
- Consult with subject matter experts, external specialists, change teams, within the CoE and HRS to gather relevant expert advice & solutions for the business
- Coach, mentor, role model, challenge and support management in their role in a range of strategic people-related HR processes, for example:
- Identification of talent, KEY JOBS, key positions & succession plans; preparation & facilitation of TMC meetings
- Implementation of results from CoE PoE diagnostic tools
- Analysis & planning of BU resourcing requirements and approach
- Resourcing of senior candidates (liaise with headhunting agencies and interviewing)
- Reintegration of expatriates into their home country
- Horizontal & vertical SMART STRETCH objective alignment meetings; rating discussions & calibration sessions
- Decision taking on on-cycle and off-cycle promotion and bonus payments
- Individual performance discussions with employees
- Individual learning advice for key talents and learning budget creation
- Implementation and maintenance of (S)BU diversity plan
3. Ensure high quality, strategic end-to-end HR processes, operations, back offices, transactions, build a culture to perform, delivered to the business
- Ensure implementation of new processes and tools into the business
- Through consulting (diagnosis, evaluation of solutions, alternatemethods, design of intervention using existing tools) implement and apply HR solutions to organizational problems in partnership with CoE and HRS specialists - Represent the business unit to the CoE and provide input on requirements for company-wide program design e.g. provide input to CoE on learning plans, curricula, learning needs and efficiency of learning solutions, provide input to global reward strategy etc.
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and regulatory requirements & the implementation of all policies in partnership with the CoE and HRS
- Ensure coverage of all HR products and services as per the business requirements by advising Business Manager in development of SLAs, MoUs, with the HRIS and Project Contracts with the CoEs.
- Review and monitor the delivery of SLAs with the HRIS and Project Contracts with the CoEs and provide information to Business Manager
- Manage relationships between business, CoE and HRS, and ensure appropriate action is taken in case there is an expectation gap in the delivery of HR services from CoEs or HRS
4. Act - Demonstrate as the "face of HR" and partnership, staff engagement, alignment, employee champion, internally and externally
- Manages disciplinary, problem solving, individual issues and grievance issues, being able to consult the HRS Specialist Core HR if needed
- Act as a consultant in the resolution of employee relations or legal issues and recommend solutions.
- Responsible for the execution of people management issues, particularly around coaching, counselling and conflict management in partnership with line managers,
5. Leverage Busness - HR synergies and best practice across BP function & different business units
- Continue to review the role of the BP function and develop it according to feedback, research and market developments, best practices
- Actively look for synergies and alignments within the BU and across the company to improve knowledge sharing and proliferation of best practice within HR, HR branding
- Utilise BU and global BP Network to share best practice, benchmarks, metrics, KPIs, and lessons learnt on ways of working, continue to focus on BIG 4 competitive practices
Local Context: knowledge of the local environment , managerial practices, people management challenges, talent spotting actions.
- Will be educated to a bachelor degree level and/or should hold a professional HR qualification, CHRP, GPHR etc. Advanced qualifications could be helpful.
- Complete command of written and verbal English, Should be in a position to write processes and policies.
- Advanced commonad of written and verbal French
- Employment legislation knowledge desirable
- Need to have a generalist HR knowledge, being aware and understanding all HR processes and policies
Key Technical Skills/ Knowledge:
Talent Leadership Management PROFICIENT
Leadership management and development ADVANCED
Performance Delivery and Management DEVELOPMENTAL
Organisational and functional effectiveness INTERMEDIATE
Change and culture Management PROFICIENT
Standards, Ethics, Governance, Discipline and grievance INTERMEDIATE
SABA, Peoplesoft and SAP Business Objects MASTERY
Diagnostic skills ADVANCED
Consultancy, team orientation and Advising INTERMEDIATE
Negotiation, problem solving and Conflict Resolution ADVANCED
Relationship Building and management PROFICIENT
Facilitation and training CORE
Organisational awareness, visioning, sensitivity, care, concern, and awareness INTERMEDIATE
Business strategic knowledge, wisdom, insight INTERMEDIATE
Demonstration of values, ethics and principles ADVANCED
Key Behavioural Competencies / Management Approach:
Working Collaborately ADVANCED
Client Driven PROFICIENT
Courage and Resilience EXPERT
Apply market thinking INTERMEDIATE
Focus on delivery ADVANCED
- 5-6 years HR and 5 to 6 years of HR BP business experience: must have included generalist and specialist experience - Knowledge at an EXPERT level required of any one functional area, for example, compensation, Talent Management, Learning, WFP, Core HR, Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, etc.
- Experience of working in the relevant sector of professional services industry.
- Providing value add solutions to management on strategic people management issues
- Part of a large scale departmental transformation and culture change
- Implement new work processes/ ways of working for the function
- Facilitating and connecting diverse relationships with a focus on end delivery of services
"Standard hours per week: 40"
Open term/Fixed term: Open term
Full time/Part time: Full time with significant travel needs. 4 to 6 days of business travel a month.
Years of work experience: amount of years: 10 - 15
Years of work experience: between 10 and 15 years. Exceptions permitted.
Employment Authorization Required. Aggressive Compensation, Bonus driven. Fast Track to Partnership. Of moved to external client facing roles. Can transfer to HUMAN CAPITAL consulting practice at a later date.