Mandatory Technical Requirements:
1. 555 Process: Ensure 555 completions by way of interacting with the employees within the deadlines, completing the online questionnaire and documenting any additional feedback from the employees.
2. Mediclaim: Co-ordinate the mediclaim documentations and claim submissions on behalf the employees. To act as a bridge between the employees and TPA.
3. Exit process: Facilitate a smooth exit experience for the employees. Ensure the records are created on the exit application, give the library & ICAI clearances, collect the security cheque in case of a recovery, closure of the exit process and issue the relevant letters.
4. Probation: Complete the probation cycle of the employee and issuing the letters as applicable.
5. Transfer: Help in a smooth movement of employees by way of initiating the transfer process, sending the relevant documents to be filled by the employee, issuing the transfer letter, WFA updates & sending the employee file to the location where the employee is getting transferred.
6. Payroll MIS: Give the inputs based on the deadline fixed by the central team.
7. Retainer MIS: Provide the retainer inputs based on the deadline fixed by the central team.
8. Firm C MIS: Co-ordinate with the firms in getting the invoices on time and providing the inputs to the central team.
9. Statutory compliance: Co-ordinate with the consultant in getting the necessary labour records updated.
10. Vendor payments: Ensuring vendor payments happen on time.
11. Induction: Ensuring that the 2 day induction program goes as per the schedule. Take the new employees through the presentations and also co-ordinating with other functions to have their presentations conducted. To ensure that the TIDEL access is issued, bank account gets activated, credit card gets applied, GHR forms gets sent to the central team on the 1st day and the laptop gets issued on the second day.
12. Employee engagement: Ensuring timely documentation and handing over of the KUDOS to the respective managers, conducting the monthly birthday celebrations, supporting Rendezvous & thank you week, anchoring the award ceremony, co-ordinating the partner meet, focus group discussions, off-sites.
13. ICAI formalities: Ensure full adherence pertaining to ICAI formalities within the stipulated timelines.
14. Business Partnering for Service Lines Front-ending all HR agenda like employee engagement, strategic partnering , stakeholder management and employee queries