Technical Skills :
- Working experience with HP PPM tool Version 7.1/8.0/9.1/9.14 (Demand, Project, Program, Portfolio, Finance, Resource and Time Management modules).
- Configuration and Customization of the HP PPM tool.
- Strong knowledge on PPM version upgrade, service packs deployment.
- In-depth understanding of HP PPM Database design.
- System level Administration, User management, dashboard configuration.
- Support/maintenance of existing PPM process.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle, PLSQL, JAVA Scripting, UNIX commands.
- Strong knowledge of PPM Web Services.
- Should be familiar working with XML import utility.
- Be responsible for impact analysis and effort estimation.
- Involve in Root cause analysis and provide technical solution for the application issues.
- Develop new process using HP PPM.
- Provide technical guidance whenever necessary
- Ensure right quality of the deliverables
Non-Technical Skills :
- Ability to collaborate with a IS France team, share relevant information, seek to convince others, know how to listen effectively and promote a team spirit
- Client focused and service minded to truly listen and understand the Voice of the Customer.
- Creativity, problem solving and analytical skills to effectively translate technical issues into key activities and develop new methods and approaches to satisfy requirements
- Communication skills (both oral and written) to develop and deliver the key messages for our customer and internally
- Action / results oriented, energetic and positive to drive key activities and initiatives to completion that meet the joint goals of AXA Tech and its clients.
- Linguistic Knowledge
Taking into account the multi cultural environment, a good English knowledge in speaking and writing is mandatory (level 3 / extensive).
Managerial skills :
Ability to interact with various levels of management. This includes possessing a level of professionalism and business maturity when representing PERFORM to other internal organizations.
Experience required :
6-8 years of experience in HP PPM including:
- All Modules of HP PPM
- Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL)
- JSP and Web Services for PPM
- HP PPM Certification
- Oracle Certification (OCP)
- Java certification