1. 3+ years of experience in the field of CAPL Simulation development and automotive testing.
2. Hands on HIL testing experience in Automotive Verification & validation of Cluster and Climate control.
3. Good working knowledge on Protocols like CAN, J1939 & UDS.
4. Strong Exposure to different testing stages like Requirement analysis, Design preparation of Test plan, Test case design, Test execution and Bug reporting.
5. Knowledge of different areas of SDLC.
6. Experience in handling tools CANoe, CANalyser, CCAT, and Sequence Editor.
7. Ability to meet demanding schedules and various work/process environments.
8. Ability to work closely with team members and understand client requirements.
9. Hands on experience in NI DAQ (PCI - 6259).