Job Responsibilities :
* Understand Hardware-in-Loop systems and work with integrating functional models in HIL.
* Exposure to Powertrain HIL's & related validation
* Understand all relevant areas of dSPACE HIL -- Modeling and Deployment / Troubleshooting.
* Ability to comprehend Vehicle functionality and map it in Simulink/MBD environment.
* Ability to work independently on assigned task.
* Develop and demonstrate keen system level appreciation.
* Be a team player and effectively communicate ideas and issues to the teams.
Must Have :
* Matlab/Simulink Modeling
* dSPACE HIL development
* Power Train Validation
* 8 years' experience in Automotive Industry in general & dSPACE HIL / Power train Systems in particular.
* Exposure to Modeling/Simulation with Matlab/Simulink/, HIL Development and Validation of Powertrain features.
* Good programming skills with M-scripts & Python.
* Strong communication, Problem solving and analytical skills are essential