Purpose of the Job Implementing the vision and values of the organization. Conceptualizing & implementing all organizational initiatives & transformations. Our client is the only integrated solutions provider in the domain that enables enterprise organizations in their domains to achieve superior financial outcomes while also empowering them to grow successfully, operate efficiently, and navigate industry change. The solutions provided leverage the client organization's existing technology investments to deliver industry leading results across the practice continuum. In short, our clients maximize revenue and expands margins, while reducing costs and enable organizations to scale profitably.
What distinguishes our clients from other organizations in the field is their domain expertise; understanding their customers' business requirements; technology expertise; and their own analytics/business intelligence capabilities. Our client's team includes domain specialists & professionals who have managed real-time practices, management consultants, revenue cycle professionals, and technology practitioners.
Our clients have been growing and scaling the business quite rapidly. Building on their current customer and financial success, they wish to launch a number of extremely critical initiatives each year in order to sustain a profitable growth.
Some of the current initiatives include:
* Automated internal governance mechanism & tools that provide bird's eye view for quick decision making
* Fundamentally move the needle on profitability by driving non-linear growth (increase Revenue/FTE or productivity). These could include efforts such as, automation of processes and optimization of direct & indirect cost structures
* Human capital optimization -- running design of experiments to evolve optimum talent model for revenue cycle
* Building or preparing service offerings that allow us to leverage emerging industry trends for business growth while adding value to our customers.
* Driving softer but vital core values such as, "accountability" in the organization
In order to drive above initiatives the incumbent would have to undertake activities such as:,
* Prioritizing organization- wide initiatives
* Proposing initiatives with ROI to the Top-Management
* Planning & program managing of the initiatives
* Extensive collaboration with senior and middle management in driving these initiatives
* Tracking and reporting on the impact of the initiatives
* Managing the change & making them self sustaining
With a small team of high powered individuals will work across the leadership teams to plan and program manage the initiatives that could strengthen and transform our business where needed. Most of the initiatives will result in outcomes for the next fiscal year. Initiatives that are under one leadership team will not be part of this role.
Key measures of success
While each initiative would drive a certain aspect/s of the business, broadly the below dimensions could serve as success parameters:
- Improved profitability in line with budgets/strategic 3 year plans
- Mechanisms that will successfully support hyper growth
- Innovative solutions that differentiate us in the market while driving growth
MBAs with 12-25 years of experience in leading operations, initiatives and change management
At least 5 years of experience in Process Outsourcing and 2 years of experience in the BFSI or telecom or Healthcare industry
Demonstrated record of leadership
Knowledge of process improvement and transformational quality
Experience with change management
Experience with matrix management
Experience leveraging technology to transform a business
Ability to work with teams across continents
Demonstrated ability to lead & motivate a team to achieve business unit goals
Ability to discuss business issues from both big picture and immediate day-to-day and use this to articulate proposition, solution & partnership plans
Extremely high energy team player with a burning desire to succeed in fast paced environment and rapidly evolving market
High degree of integrity , work ethic and analytical abilities
Strong personal communication and presentation skills
Ability to quickly build confidence & credibility with internal team leaders members
Apply quality and process techniques
Demonstrated ability to learn operations and business processes