The Technology Head's role is to assure the successful execution of the company's business mission through development and deployment of the company's technology platform. This requires envisioning the company's service offerings leading implementation of web or mobile applications and planning for risk and growth.
- Strategy & Planning
- Operational Management
- Candidate shall have a Master's Degree in Engineering or Business Administration from a top-tier university with an undergraduate degree in engineering from a top-tier university.
Knowledge & Experience
- Candidate shall have at least 10+years of experience in leading engineering and product development teams in small and medium-sized enterprises, venture capital, or private equity, with industry experience within the emerging technology industries
- Must have experience in developing and executing business and product strategies & policies.
- Demonstrated ability to envision services that meet consumer needs or solve business problems.
- 12+ years- experience with at least 6 years- experience at executive level, handling large teams.
- Familiar with more than one software development methodology.
- Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications.
- Has contributed to one or more open source projects.
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
- Familiarity with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements.
- Exposure to business theory, business process development, governance processes, management, budgeting, and administrative operations.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
NOTE: People from E-commerce Industry and from Tier one Colleges are MUST.