This is a unique opportunity to work with an early-stage VC funded company in the healthcare technology sector. Our Client is building a world-class healthcare marketplace in India. They are rapidly growing, and are operational at clinics/ hospitals covering over 1200 doctors in Bangalore. They are looking for the best in class talent to join us and become future leaders in their journey of growth. A passion for creating value through Operations and a desire to work in healthcare are necessary qualifications for this role.
City ND Head will be responsible for the overall Network Expansion in the city with a team of Assistant Managers, Leads and Executives.
The Network Development team at Our Client ensures that we are always expanding network of doctors, clinics and hospitals. As leader of this team, City ND Head plays a key role in navigating the effort and process of expanding and on boarding doctors, clinics and hospitals on Our Client.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the team to handle end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, data collection and smoooth hand holding with Ops team.
- Allocating leads, tracking and monitoring the work of each team member along with ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of their work.
- Target allocation for ND team and formulating a plan to hit the numbers consistently.
- Hiring and retaining ND team. Requirements:
- Education from Premier Institution. MBA is a plus not mandatory
- 4-6 years of work experience in Sales, Prior team management experience is a must.
- Familiarity with the geography of the location applied to.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.