Candidates from eCommerce background are preferred.
- Owning the entire digital marketing department and hiring team members.
- Drive high quality traffic to the website and high volume app installs across our Android and iOS apps via multiple acquisition channels including ad networks.
- Track and improve conversions for company website and mobile site via ad networks and remarketing campaigns.
- Own the digital marketing P&L for the business, including budget planning/allocation, campaign performance and customer acquisition cost. Optimize campaigns and continuously drive down customer acquisition costs.
- Leverage technology, creativity and data driven insights to optimize campaigns by sharp contextual targeting and retargeting.
- Develop KPIs and conduct marketing effectiveness analysis during and following campaigns.
- Champion new ideas and be both proactive and reactive to changes in the digital market place.
- Initially an individual contributor who will work with internal (sales, engineering, design) and external (ad networks, agencies, partners) teams to execute on campaigns.
- Opportunity to build a team as the number of customer acquisition channels and each of the channels start to scale. Team building ability is one of the most important aspects we are looking for and experience building small/big teams in marketing will be highly preferred.
- Identify and evaluate new channel opportunities - provide insights and perspective for adoption of these
Ideal candidate should have/be:
- Relevant digital marketing experience at a top B2C eCommerce company Mandatory
- Entrepreneurial mindset, tremendous drive & ownership, hands-on, high attention to detail
- Very strong on analytics, problem solving skills and logical reasoning, extremely data driven
- Desire and ability to think like the customer and drive campaigns accordingly
- Strong understanding of technology and business
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts (including performance marketing, remarketing), strategy and best practices
- Great understanding of Google Analytics and other key measurement tools
- Prior experience in mobile app marketing is a huge plus