Production/ Manufacturing/ Engineering
Automobile/ Auto Components
- To develop plant power equipment (power receiving and transforming facilities, compressor, boiler etc.) towards Start Of Production (S.O.P.) of the plant.
- To understand the production policy & system of the company and incorporate them into the operation as necessary.
- To make power equipment or light and heat construction schedule & quality control and deal with acceptance process of purchased equipment.
- Planning, lay-outing & scheduling, BOQ preparation, estimation & budgeting, Identification of potential suppliers & scope.
- To make arrangement/acceptance/payment of power equipments and make various reports to the management .
- To recruit, develop, manage, supervise and train the working personnels under him.
- Procuring, Floating NIT, answering technical queries, bid evaluation, negotiations.
- Plant operation philosophies and detailed integration schemes, Approval of layouts, Ensuring completion of commissioning.
- Site management , Project Monitoring & control, Site safety, Quality checks, timely detection of site problems & their timely resolutions.
- Ideally a full time Engineering Graduate (Mechanical/Civil) with 15-20 years of experience in Auto Industry.
- Working experience in a manufacturing company, preferably in Automobile, with experience of plant design and construction