- The ideal incumbent should be a Pharmacy graduate with 17-25 yrs experience in Healthcare Industry.
Experience in the Middle East is an added advantage.
- He should have experience and a proven success track record of working with Large and Successful Healthcare Retail organisations.
- He should have managed the P& L and overall operations for a Large Healthcare Retail company
- He has to meet financial targets for the company and to ensure company value growth
- Drive company growth and manage negotiations and improved relations with government authorities
- Responsible to work with different business development functions to establish strategies for future growth of company business.
- Develop annual business plans and monitor through quarterly reviews
- Manage the day to day operations with the managers to ensure the operation is running efficiently
- Provide leadership of all operations and sales and marketing activities
- Strive for operational excellence without compromising quality of the work to ensure best practices in place
- Ensure that company image is maintained and improved in the country.
- Adheres to standard policies and procedures and acts as a role-model to all employees.
- Foster a team and healthy work environment
- Work on the management and development of employees
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as directed by the board.
Only candidates from Healthcare Retail and relevant experience may apply.