1. Good Exp in Wire harness product line
2. Responsible for the P&L of the unit through implementation of a sustained short term and long term plan for the domestic and international markets.
3. Responsible for overall direction, control and management of all activities within the manufacturing and logistical operations of the company.
4. Exposure to auto component manufacturing industry and advanced manufacturing processes / facilities.
5. Smooth functioning of all business processes / operations / functions
6. Developing manufacturing and operational strategic plans and overseeing their implementation to ensure maximum capacity utilization of the manufacturing units towards achieving the groups strategy, growth and profit objectives as per long term strategy.
7. Responsible for formulating policies, programs, and objectives affecting the schedule, quality, and cost of manufactured products.
8. Providing strong leadership to the employees at the plants, ensuring high morale, team work and good employee relations, at all levels, including on the shop floor.
9. Customer Delight Meet and exceed customer expectation. Retention of existing customers and generation of new business from existing and new customers to ensure achievement of budget
Entrepreneurship Comfort with ambiguity, opportunity Sensing and driving innovation.
Strategic Thinking Envisioning future, creativity and systems thinking.
Business Acumen Customer focused, value optimization, managing risk.
Passion and Execution Emotional connect, ownership & accountability and drive for results.
15-20 years in automotive industry.
Must have at least 2 3 years of experience in similar leadership role.
People from similar business who are in the business of four wheeler that is must and have hands on experience on the business development and engineering.
Candidate must be have BE / B Tech (Mech. /Elect.) & M.B.A.- preferred