1. To explore, identify and harness strategic Business Development opportunities in regulated & non-regulated markets of African/ MENA markets and create new revenue streams.
2. To disseminate awareness about the capabilities of the group introduce various products and services offered and create healthy client base.
3. To make Region : Profitable center & ensure Group products presence across all AFRICA/ MENA regions.
- To achieve Ex-India budgeted sales for Region - month wise as a total and also from each country within MENA & Africa.
- Responsible for maintaining healthy relationships with all clients providing timely solutions to all the regulatory and other business queries to ensure timely registrations of the products in pipeline and planned.
- Travel to the entire region with appropriate frequency to ensure strategy implementations, developments, secondary sales and appropriate inventory levels.
2 . PBT :
- To achieve the budgeted profit for Region.
- Cost Control.
- Product mix sales
3 . BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Identify new business opportunities within the region for growth - opening new markets (countries), new products, Contract manufacturing, Joint ventures etc. in countries in Region.
4 . Business Processes
- Regulatory inspections.
- Identify and finalize agreements with appropriate business partners in these countries.
- Identify new distributors in countries where there are only supply agreements.
5 . Client Service & Sales Support:
- Coordinating with all internal departments (Plant, SCM, Finance, RA, F&D, R&D, Legal ).
- New product pricing and Annual Sales projection in co-ordination with distributors.
- Ensuring timely product registration & re-registration in operating countries.
- To analyse country-wise timely order registration as per the Primary Sales Plan
- Procurement of orders, (Ex-India shipment)
- Follow up on payments.
- New product identification and registration.
- Business plans.
- B.Pharm & MBA from of the premium Institutes.
- MUST have a minimum of 15 years versatile experience of managing sales & distribution in the markets of MENA and Africa.
- MUST be heading Sales function, in the present assignment, for MENA & African markets for one of the prominent global pharmaceutical companies.
- MUST have a good understanding and Topographical, Regulatory as well as Trade Knowledge of the markets in MENA & African Region.
- MUST be below 45 years of age.