MBA - Marketing from a reputed institute with 15 - 20 years of relevant work experience and proven track record of creating mega-brands in Indian and Global markets.
- The incumbent should have handled large marketing budgets, a savvy marketeer with a blend of traditional branding and new age marketing.
- Experience in the Telecom Industry will be an advantage though not a limitation.
- Functional Head for Brand & Marketing Communications for the organisation, the incumbent would be a Brand Custodian.
- Responsible for Brand strategy, Positioning, Insight, Innovation and Communication.
- Responsible for growing turnover, market share and profitability.
- Conceive, Design and launch innovate marketing strategies to enhance brand equity.
- Leverage consumer insight to create Innovation, Brand development activities, Digital Marketing and social media.
- Create Brand guidelines, framework and ensure compliance.
- Brand Management with special skills on brand architecture, brand designs, brand design and brand compliance frameworks
- Marketing Management with special skills on product propositions, creative development, advertising agency management, marketing budgets planning & monitoring, event management and 360 degree market activation
- Clarity on understanding of Business requirement & deployment accordingly.
- Develop objective to attain the maximum mileage in visibility at least cost.
- Take ownership for the task, act decisively to achieve results and lead from the front.