Job responsibilities :
The Chief Marketing Officer reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and is primarily in charge of conducting a company's marketing strategy.
- The basic responsibilities range from marketing communication, market research, distribution channel management, to product development, sales management and pricing.
- To connect the company with its customers, helping it to become a customer centric organization.
- Elaborating the marketing strategies and implementing them by constantly communicating with other departments.
- He or she leads teams of experts in market research and market communication (advertising and promotion), makes suggestions and offers solutions to improve a company's presence on the market.
- Responsible for creating innovative marketing strategies that will build our brand, leading to increased awareness, fundraising revenue, relevance and respect among our target audience.
- Possessing tremendous communication and leadership skills, with proven success in traditional and innovative campaigns across the broad spectrum of today's marketing channels.
- We are looking for a ground-breaking leader with strategic, creative and financial acumen as well as a strong business intellect to take our organization to the next level.
Skills Required :
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales and business development; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives.
- Advanced experience working with a variety of traditional and modern marketing and communications functions including: branding and messaging to different target audiences.
- An understanding of all aspects of print material production; development and implementation of social media plans; and working with the press and other related media outlets.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and desktop publishing programs, Adobe Creative Suite programs, and an understanding of social media platforms
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
Experience in promoting company's mobile app would be preferred.