- Director - Campaign management will lead the digital campaign management practice across paid marketing channels.
- He/she will play a crucial role in creating strategies to achieve campaign goals for clients as well as help set strategy for cross-channel optimization and attribution modeling.
- This role is also responsible for strengthening the campaign management practice.
- This role reports into the Delivery Head and will be based at Bangalore Office with significant interaction with US based teams and clients.
- This role comprises of four key functions.
- Oversee digital cross-channel campaigns across clients, with accountability for ensuring operational excellence and highest quality outputs with specific focus on paid channels
- Provide guidance to the delivery teams on relevant methodologies and applications to achieve client campaign goals
- Helps the team in providing in-depth analysis on a range of topics including budget management, campaign structure, channel attribution, advanced retargeting and modeling, etc.
- Establishes quality standards and ensures implementation of processes to deliver quality output for effective client servicing
- Be the senior-level point of escalation to resolve issues, prioritize projects, or develop time-sensitive, high-impact work
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business, Marketing or Advertising from a reputed institution
Knowledge / Experience:
- Expert knowledge in campaign structure, bid management, budget management, media mix, channel attribution etc.
- At least 12 years of experience with proven leadership skills in managing cross-channel (search, display, retargeting, email, social) digital campaigns of $20M or larger
- Has managed teams of 30 or more people in various geographic locations with a proven track record of executing successful campaigns
- Must have prior experience in leading cross-channel global digital campaigns with fortune 500 companies
- Has the ability to work with senior management and work within the political structure of his/her own organization as well as the clients
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and through presentations
- Prior experience of establishing relationships and working with third party vendors, sales, marketing, and legal teams is an added advantage