Objective: This role has been created to spearhead the business HR nationally, responsible for HR management of a headcount in excess of 5000 people.
Reporting to: Group President HR
- Heading the HR of Sales nationally.
- Strategising and implementation of key HR interventions in the realms of TM, PMS, C&B, R&R, L&D, TA, EE,..
- Curbing attrition.
- Ensuring best of talent representation at the frontline as well as all the other market interfaces.
- HR budgets.
- Heading, managing and guiding the Business HR team towards providing top-of-the-line HR support to the businesses.
- MBA HR from one of the premium Institutes, with a minimum of 15 years experience, managing business HR nationally.
- MUST be heading business HR, in the present assignment, of a leading pharmaceutical Company.
- Must have a good topographical as well as trade knowledge of pharmaceutical sales process in India.
- MUST BE BELOW 45 YEARS OF AGE.