Objective: Second in line and reporting to President Group HR. This role would a part of the succession planning process.
Assisting and partnering President HR in:
- TM/OD/OE initiatives across the Group.
- Independently heading Operations HR.
- Specifically responsible to drive in Assessment Centers and key strategic HR interventions that have been identified.
- Driving PMS, C&B, R&R and EE initiatives...strategising as well as implementation.
- Independently manage the International business HR.
- MBA HR from a Premium Institute, with a minimum of 15 years experience in Corporate HR, working with one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, and heading corporate HR in the present role.
- Must have demonstrated adequate expertise in Strategic HR having conceptualised and implemented engagements, initiatives and interventions in TM, OD, OE, PMS, C&B, R&R, EE...
- AGE NOT MORE THAN 45 YEARS.
- Must have a good understanding of pharmaceutical business environment internationally.