- Responsible for the strategic planning of the Human Resource functions for the Manufacturing business and facilities across locations and geographies.
- Contributing to organization strategic thin king and direction; establishing objectives in line with Organisational objectives.
- In charge of the entire gamut of HR - Industrial Relations, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, C&B, health and Welfare benefits, training and development, record management, succession planning , employee relations and retention, compliances and worker relations.
- Drive development of HR policies and practices to fit with the broader cultural framework.
- Direct the organization to align with its Vision and values framework.
- Lead the design and implementation of right Compensation strategies to align with organization strategies. Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends and market landscape.
- Provide critical executive oversight to the overall operation of world class manufacturing facilities from a Human Resources stand point.
- Foster / leverage JV partner best practices to build stronger partnerships for overall Organizational development.
- Research labor / employee relations problem to find the most adequate solutions and negotiate with union representative.
- Drive effective EHS practices to develop a safe work environment and a safety first culture.
- Should find new areas for growth and improvement for each of the company's divisions or entity in accordance with the overall corporate strategy.
- Should develop strong relationships with outside partners, such as customers and advisors, as well as internal partners
- Establish the continuous improvement culture through relevant initiatives.
- Select and manage directions for key strategic partnership.
Key responsibilities are:
Operations & Strategic Projects :
- Functional oversight of all HR sub functions.
- Establishment of Human Resources vision, Mission & Plan
- HR improvement strategy and programs
- Process Development and Review for overall efficiency
- Creation of criteria of world class HR practices
Operational Excellence :
- Environmental, Health and Safety initiatives, shared responsibility with site teams
- Identification and deployment of cost efficient initiatives