Requirement for UNIT HR for a repute Hospital- Bhubaneshwar
Work Experience : 10 -15 YRS - preferred from repute HOTEL & GOOD HOSPITALS
Educational Qualification :
- MBA (HR), Diploma in Training & Development, Preferably with Legal background with HR Admin and Generalist profile.
Position Objective :
- Ensuring adequate availability of skilled manpower. Optimizing human capital in accordance to the organizational vision, mission & planning.
- Development of Manpower resources.
Job Role :
The incumbent shall be responsible for :
- Handling the entire gamut of HR Activities of the Unit.
- Handle and formulate manpower planning as per Unit requirement.
- Responsible for conducting interviews, recruitment & selection and induction of new employees
- Strategize recruitment when there is less dependency on staffing partners
- Ensure optimum utilization of Human Resources
- Assist in HR policy formulation in coordination with Head HR and ensure implementation at Unit Level
- Generate MIS reports
- Support in Training & Development in human Capital
- Initiate and handle employee appraisal process
- Ensure proper upkeep of Personal files
- Work closely with Quality department for accreditation program
- Initiate Manpower cost control at all times
- Process bills of outsourced companies after scrutinizing
- Ensure Statutory Compliance
- Manage IR issues whenever required
- Ensure sound relationship with labour department.