Minimum work exp requirement is 9+ yrs to max of 20 yrs. |
We are looking at someone who has worked or is currently working in plants / factories based in Orissa as a HR & IR Professional.
- Candidate should be able to interact, comprehend and communicate in the local language (Oriya).
- Knowledge of process mapping and flow charting.
- Candidate should be competent in Manpower Planning And Recruitment.
- Knowledge of compensation benchmarks, Applicable retrials and statutory laws, Gap analysis and filling vacant positions, Contract labor planning and sourcing, Job Description and Job Evaluation.
- Educational Qualification : Graduate in HR/ MBA in HR/Post Graduate in HR.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / JOB ROLE:
a) MANPOWER PLANNING
b) MANPOWER BUDGET & COSTS
d) STATUTORY COMPLIANCE
f) TALENT MANAGEMENT
g) GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL & DISCIPLINE
h) EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
i) INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
j) CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
k) HR ROUTINES, PROCESSES & SYSTEMS
Candidates must have excellent WORKING KNOWLEDGE on :
1. Compensation And Benefits : Payroll & Benefits Administration.
2. Career Management : Design and roll out of Assessment Center /Adapting and customizing national process
3. HR Information Systems : Understand the business requirement and integrate with HR services.
4. Internal Communication And Managing Change : Knowledge of the various communication vehicles and its applications. Awareness of Communication Best Practices), Knowledge of engagement models and survey tools as well as best practices to create a desired culture.
5. Performance Management : Designing and managing national process on mid-year and annual PMS/appraisal cycles, Ability to identify and bridge the gap in PMS system and business deliverables.
6. Capability Development : Design & roll out of training programs and ability to Design and Launch Annual Capability Building Calendar. Possess Business knowledge and understands the deliverables of the key functions (e.g. Sales, Finance, BSG, HR etc.
7. Safety And Security:
Linguistic Proficiency : Hindi, English, And / Or Knowledge Of Local Language (Oriya) |