End to End Project Life cycle & change management experience atleast in anyone of project is mandatory
1) Working with user representatives to determine the business requirements. This must involve a thorough consideration of all implications of these requirements to the business, including the identification of any potential issues or functional omissions
2) Participate in deliveries planning. Assisting with documenting the analysis carried out, (this may include for example gap analysis, the production of process flows, use cases and scenarios).
3) The change analyst/manager must be able to fully explain all process flows to relevant stakeholders.
5) Identifying analysis and manage issues/risks on a timely basis and escalate as appropriate
6) Being the translator between the business and IT, providing business expertise when required.
7) Preparation and execution of all activities within the plan, including testing, user procedures and training packs
8) As in all roles, a high degree of flexibility is required. Projects sometimes involve travel and/or long hours at critical stages in the lifecycle