- Associate Directors shall be significantly involved in business development - lead generation till closure. They are expected to possess considerable client relationships which could lead to business opportunities.
They may be assigned a market/ geography/ solution /account or a set of clients for business development. They shall be responsible for generating an agreed amount of revenue for the year.
- Create strategy for the private equity clients and hedge fund clients including helping in posting of complex accounting entry, adaptation of the new GAAP pronouncements and design of controls.
- Support related to areas such as proposals for new business, US GAAP convergence, new accounting pronouncements and other regulatory changes which impact accounting decisions.
- Proactively does sales oriented reporting during projects. These would include identifying possible business opportunities for various practices within the firm.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge.
- Associate Directors would be leading 1-3 large projects at any time on Accounting Advisory Projects (technical as well as process) other solutions of the Team. They shall be having teams report to them at a project level. Associate Directors have the responsibility of project execution and shall report to a director/partner on every project. They shall be responsible for ensuring project profitability, quality as well as adherence to the agreed project plan. Projects would be related to:
- GAAP convergence engagements involving planning, co-ordination and team management.
- Provide support to related areas such as US GAAP convergence, new accounting pronouncements and other regulatory changes which impact accounting decisions.
- Apply firm's methodologies in servicing clients on IFRS/US GAAP convergence engagements
- To be up to date with developments on regulatory and accounting matters.
- Provide accounting (Indian GAAP/IFRS/US GAAP) trainings to clients
- Support clients to perform due diligence engagements related to acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers
- Performing ad-hoc analysis to support transaction negotiations.
- Associate Directors shall assist the Partner/Director in managing risks associated with the projects
- The job would require travel to client locations within India and abroad