As Head of Supply Chain Management Division, you will ultimately be responsible for the planning, monitoring and control of an efficient supply chain function across the group, that synchronizes supply with demand and maximizes net value for the company.
Liaise with international and local suppliers and partners to maximise supply efficiency, while identifying opportunities for improvement.
Key elements of the role
* Report to the CEO
* Develop and direct strategies for the supply chain division and ensure these strategies are aligned with the overall goals of the organisation
* Drive business efficiencies through standardisation of systems across the group
* Develop and implement an inventory optimisation plan, a warehouse optimisation plan and logistics plan for the group
* Prepare annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and monthly reports for supply chain services for the group
* Implement and driving a culture of continuous improvement within supply chain management
* Establish and maintain networks that foster and promote excellent relationships
Desired Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or a related field with 15 years minimum experience in a structured organisation, 10 years of which must be in a managerial capacity
* Experience in the retail industry, specifically retail pharmacy, is a critical advantage
* Strategic business/commercial operational knowledge and understanding
* Strong relationship management and influencing skills, both internally and with external partners/accounts
* Strong analytical and negotiation skills with a deep understanding of demand analysis
* Ability to lead and develop a team to success
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.