Experience Range: 7 years of program management experience within an IT related field.
Location: New Delhi
Drive continuous innovation and improvement projects in order to improve sellers experience in a fast growing marketplace
Ensure timely executive of all projects by collaborating with cross functional teams
Ensure that we are always ahead in the market w.r.t sellers services, tools etc.
Responsibilities & Duties
* Manage large projects from concept to launch, developing and coordinating realistic project estimates, plans, and/or metrics, working and communicating effectively with Engineering, Product Management, Quality Assurance, Operations and customers.
* Understand Google products, internal tools and processes and leverage those to push automation and increase work efficiency.
* Monitor, measure and communicate project progress, potential risks and delays and team performance to program teams, executives and other sponsors. Take the lead in driving cross-office collaboration and resolving any site-related differences.
* Contribute to global company-wide planning processes that include budgeting, project prioritization, headcount planning, forecast management and variance analysis.
* Captures risks and issues on projects --- Works with project manager to develop risk management and issues management plans and to select and implement the most appropriate solution. Monitors issue and risk resolution