"ONLY TOP MANAGEMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN & OPERATIONS
Understand International SNDs and Trade on overseas commodity exchanges.
Manage crude oil logistics for refineries
Participate and actively contribute to risk management strategy
Assist and contribute in preparation of India veg oils SND
Update of arrivals/port stox and estimate imports.
Execute purchase of local oils for kandla/tolling locations.
Execute sales of bulk form ex-kandla/other locations.
Crude oil origination:
1) Execute purchase of domestic oils for own plants at Kandla and all tolling locations and manage procurement of oils.
2) Participate in weekly conference calls to understand oil requirement better and to update all teams about
market conditions and oil pipeline
3) Provides guidance on bonding/de-bonding crude stocks based on exchange rate / duty change expectations
Refinery Risk management:
1. Participate in weekly conference calls with WTU/interact with other edible oil businesses for better pricing / position understanding and execution
2. Ensure daily/monthly PNL updation/sales/purchase & position reconciliation with accounts. Work towards reducing the gaps in understanding/numbers carried before reconciliation
3. Daily India market update to domestic and international audience to keep them updated about the latest Indian market happenings.
Refined sales in loose :
1) Execute bulk oil sales from Kandla Port
2) Explore bulk sales opportunities in other states
3) Assist in achieving bulk oil sales and profit targets
4) Supports Institutional sales teams in pitching for business by offering Pricing solution tools as a competitive differentiator. Visit customers once a month to understand their needs vis-vis Pricing/Risk and the extent of
5) Help build sustained long-term relationships with large institution customers by offering differentiated pricing
Any Graduate or BE & MBA - Pref from B-School ONLY