Qualification - MBA + Any graduation (Engineer preferred)
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience
- A background in banking operations and/or experience at a high-growth technology firm or early-stage company is preferred
- Candidate should be having experience in setting up of reference data framework (finance reference data / accounts reference data/client reference data/instrument reference data)
Roles & Responsibilities :
The Client is seeking for a candidate who can lead end-to-end design, implementation manage and govern initiatives of Reference Data. This person will work extensively with the Strategic Business Unit head,partners with individual lines of business, and various reference data producers and consumers across the firm.
- Design and develop the reference data framework
- Bringing operational efficiency and accuracy
- Reduce exception, data loss
- Bringing the governance framework and managing it. Controlling and managing change
- The ideal candidate will have strong project management and execution experience and the ability to structure, scope, and develop solutions to complex problems.
- Previous experience of driving tactical process improvement initiatives is highly desirable.
- The person should initiate, design the Reference Data to identify and implement operational efficiency & benefiting the Strategic Business Unit's by facilitating and executing transactions, support the clients, identify potential risks, and meet regulatory requirements.