Role Summary -
This role will be responsible for creating a model for connecting the web based platform to all back-end and frontend stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Identifying and designing the optimum supply chain model keeping in mind cost optimization, time management and service quality to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction
* Creating product segmentation around the nature and category of products.
* Sourcing all probable vendors, negotiating with them and empanelling them to the vendor list of the company.
* Coordinating with the process designer, technical team to integrate the vendor on the web based platform.
* Designing an efficient and effective inventory management cycle to ensure continuity of optimum services to the final users
* Training the vendors on the web application and keeping them motivated to provide timely and quality services
* Formulate contingency plans in case of fallouts in the supply chain cycle to minimize customer dissatisfaction
* Minimum of 7 to 8 years of experience in the field of eCommerce in managing the supply chain network
* Should have excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Should have the perspective to envisage smooth running of web platform by way of uninterrupted movement of goods/services.