* Partner with business leaders and HR business partner teams to drive strategic sourcing,recruiting and hiring strategy.Utilizes workforce planning analytics to proactively initiate and drive solutions across departments and businesses
* Evaluate existing recruitment process, root cause analysis developing solutions to improve the process and establishing measurement systems
* Strategize, evaluate and implement innovative and cost-effective talent acquisition strategies
* Identify and establish broad talent acquisition best
* Standardization of recruitment policies & procedures, the assessment of recruitment needs,ensuring salaries are competitive to the external market,collaborating with HR Partners in delivering high quality talent within established benchmarks for time-to-fill and cost-to-fill
* Drive vendor management strategy for business and advance key partnerships and relationships with third party providers.Develop preferred partner networks as needed.
* Continue to improve use of recruiting technology, partnering with HRIS team to roll-out and optimize recruiting systems
* Partner with Marketing to secure a unified, globally attractive, high quality employment brand presence for PFW.
* Strong business partnering skills and ability to create effective and productive work relationships
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong leadership, organizational and project management skills
* Flexible, creative and detail
* Strong execution and planning skills