Need only Male candidates within exp. range of 9-15 Years
Should have experience in facilitating 2000-3000 people.
- To lead and support the development and implementation of HR policy across all areas of the organization including improving performance, maximizing attendance and providing effective management of change.
- Work with the HR team to develop, co-ordinate, implement and audit all HR activity within the department and across the organization.
- Provide advice to managers on pay, conditions of service matters, employee relations issues and policies taking into account current employment and case law to influence best practice and operational activity.
- Make proper arrangements for the effective recruitment of personnel to maintain the capacity and capability of the organization.
- Maintain effective employee relations including participation, consultation and negotiation with representative bodies and ensure maintenance of productive working relationships with all colleagues.
- Ensure effective implementation of the disciplinary and grievance procedures for all employee groups.
- Provide an effective occupational health service including involvement in the determination of policies in individual cases of long-term absences and ill health retirements.. Determine, monitor and co-ordinate the Service's Absence Management Policy.
- Monitoring Officer and Account Manager for Payroll & Pensions. Budget holder for personnel and other services - including Pensions Holding account.
- Provide advice and guidance on the operation of Firefighter Pension Schemes and the Local Government Pension Scheme. (The CFA has - scheduled body- status.) Determine action required in conjunction with LCC as the administering body.