We are looking out for an HEAD - ECM level position in leading Financial services company.
- Identify and pitch to the potential targets for capital markets and corporate finance transactions
- The potential mandates are targeted for Loan Syndication / Private Equity Syndication / M&A Deals / IPOs / FPOs / Rights Issues, Public Issues of Bonds / Debentures, Open Offers under SEBI SAST Regulations, Buy Back Offers under SEBI Buy Back Regulations, Corporate Structuring / Restructuring, Valuations, ESOPs and other capital market deals.
- Interacting, dealing with regulatory authorities, if required, including SEBI, NSE and BSE for various matters related to the transactions
- For public offerings, guiding the team for interactions with other intermediaries like Legal Counsels, Registrars, Depositories, Printers, Brokers, Advertising Agencies, Rating Agencies, other I-Bankers and Institutions.
Core interest of the company in:
1. Debt syndication
2. Merchant banking activities.
5. Private equity .. etc
- Candidate will be responsible for whole and sole for the company, start from strategy, product, planning, manpower planning budgeting, performance of the company etc.
- Knowledge of Company Law, SEBI guidelines and overall regulatory environment would be an advantage.
- Willingness to perform beyond direct job mandate