- To expand the knowledge reserve of OUR CLIENT in terms of domain-specific data and analysis to aid resolution of members' issues and to develop appropriate training programs for members to build capability
A list of responsibilities attached to the role need to be documented below. This section in not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all activities done by the role-holder. It should capture only the key responsibilities of the role.
1. Real Estate Developers Ranking System:
- To work with The President, Secretary, CEO and Members of the Core Committee to build robust Real Estate Developers Credit Rating System and interact with CRISIL / ICRA to ensure that we have a system which reflects reality.
- To carry out relative rating of Real Estate Developers based on their business trends and projections.
2. Development of OUR CLIENTs Research Institute:
- To identify and develop innovative approaches to increase the knowledge base of the Association and its members.
- To establish a Research Centre for Real Estate Business.
- To develop a Real Estate data base by working with outside firms or by outsourcing Bench Marking.
3. Research Reports Compilation and Reporting:
- To conceptualize, execute, analyze and prepare reports of Associations' research campaigns and learning initiatives to help the members to prepare their Business plans.
4. Enhancing Members' Experience:
- To analyze operational efficiencies on various parameters of Real Estate Developers and suggest them best practices in the industry to improve the efficiency.
- To provide assistance to members in due diligence process, including review of financial and operational assumptions, and supporting the effort of members while they are negotiating for debt financing with the Financial Institutions / Banks.
5. Training Programs:
- To conduct seminars on critical Real Estate issues.
6. Government Policy Reviews and Feedback:
- To review & analyze the impact of the various policies & decisions of the Government to the Real Estate Industry and prepare a detailed feedback report on the same.
7. Coordinating with other Functions:
- To Coordinate with Liaison team for reviewing and analysing Policy matters at the Government departments.
8. External interactions:
- To develop and distribute periodic Real Estate credit rating reports to Financial Institutions, Banks, Government Authorities and Business Partners.
- MBA (Finance) from reputed B-School / CA / CFA / Master's degree or Ph.D. in Economics or Statistics with technical expertise in any one of the following domains viz. Credit Ratings, Financial Due Diligence, Commercial aspects in Real Estate Deals.
- Ideal Candidate should be B. E. (Civil) Engg & MBA in Finance.
- Overall at least 15 years of experience
- Knowledge of Credit Rating System, Research Methodology
- Understanding of market research methodologies will be beneficial
- Analytical Skills, Leadership Skills