1. Provide guidance to business on best use of the applications and supporting them on assessing their requirements
2. Lead business process analysis sessions and make decisions together with function head for new requirements in their respective area
3. Ensure optimal utilization of technology solutions while planning the required solutions
4. Act as an internal expert to BUs for investigating and analyzing the issues faced by them w.r.t. their applications needs
1. Resolve business issues, define and manage change in the functional modules and other applications that has a direct impact on the respective business functions
2. Develop activity and resource plan for the Solutions Delivery team by understanding requirements from BUs
3. Manage system unit testing, integration testing, and training of end users
4. Plan, monitor and control the quality aspect of team deliverables with each functional leaders
5. Conduct formal reviews at the completion of each phase and consolidate the issue logs and identify bottlenecks affecting timely project delivery
6. Interact closely with business users to identify scenarios for test cycles and simulation exercises
7. Establish service metrics and monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of the applications, availability, resource productivity, quality of deliverables, etc.
8. Lead third party service providers by monitoring their performance
1. Responsible for development of team members by undertaking regular performance discussion, coaching and mentoring
2. Assess performance of direct reports and provide them with developmental feedback. Use performance data to develop a successor for the role
Deep functional knowledge of business management processes and configuration.
Must have implemented ERP at least 2 full life cycle.
Project management skills (e.g. PRINCE 2)
SAP knowledge must in manufacturing industry.
FICO, PPQM , SD
Knowledge of business process documentation