- Position heads the Sales/Business Acquisition division with responsibility to drive sales and build the brand for the business.
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
- Developing relationships with clients
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Representing the business at conferences and networking events
- Maximizing new business development opportunities
- Supervising a sales team
- Build high level relationships and maintain sales database and CRM suites
- Bachelor's degree in business, Marketing & Sales is a typical requirement, though significant work experience may be substituted for post secondary education.
- Understanding of business plans and basic financial knowledge
- Great negotiating skill and ability to achieve end objectives and close deals along with the ability to lead a team to deliver revenue targets
- Very high personal grooming standards and a dynamic
- Excellent presentation skills along with proficiency on MS office personality and building presentations.
- Category/ Brand developer
- Ability to make commercial decisions
- Leverages Relationships
- Concise, Inspiring Communicator
- Sales Planner
- Prior experience in the hospitality or luxury segment in sales catering to a client base of UHNI is a must