Job Description :
1. Role-holder is responsible for improved productivity of the sales& marketing organization by managing training and development of new/ existing workforce (internal and external (outsourced + channel))
2. Determines training needs by analyzing PPM output, traveling with sales/marketing representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
3. Continuously creates & updates sales & marketing content/modules as per business, customer, environment, innovation etc needs.
4. Executes end-to-end clinical , technical and product training programs.
5. Identifies vendors and internal employees to lead content creation & training deployment . This will ensure successful design and roll-out of training projects that positively impact organization.
6. Leads on-field application of training takeaways & coaches employees on-the-job to make change happen.
7. Measures adoption of various trainings in day-to-day operations by salesforce & training effectiveness by developing analytics.
8. Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques, e.g. web training, e-modules, recorded sessions etc.
Major Challenges :
1. Develop strategic approach to selling.
2. Manage change in current way of working/mindset change. The focus of the organization is on growth with profitability. This may be achieved by impacting sales force productivity or by training them to indulge in value proposition, solutions selling and upselling based on clinical expertise and product differentiators rather than only price.
3. Major challenge is central governance i.e. ensuring that all sales training and development process
Desired Profile :
Consulting, Facilitation and Selling skills
Enterprising and entrepreneurial
Teamwork and collaboration
Networking and inter-personal skills
Project Management/ execution