Achieve agreed targets from direct selling of AV integrated solutions to corporates and other verticals.
Job Description :
* Perform key account planning to identify, develop, and generate new business and increase revenues. Obtain market intelligence.
* Maintain contact and relations with established customer;
* Provide input as to changing market conditions so as to assist with marketing strategy.
* Generate and submit bids to customers as requested.
* Relate field-customer problems to operations & to ensure speedy resolution.
* Travel to customer worksites as required ensuring products and services meet customer requirements.
* Conduct sales calls and make product / service presentations to meet customer needs.
* Work with the Regional Managers and Sales Manager to develop long-term sales strategies for the specific region.
* Develop understanding of the customer's business, technical environment, challenges, and other relevant information to assist in marketing of product.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Professional, creative and dynamic presence and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
* Strong technical knowledge and excellent computer skills; industry expert.
* Excellent written and verbal skills on technical and professional levels that clearly convey ideas.
* Excellent organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
* Work well in a team and independently; collaborative style of work.
* Keen intelligence and negotiation skills.
* Customer focused with strong attention to detail and quality.
Candidates should be Graduates/MBAs.
Minimum 15 years' experience in technical marketing and sales, preferably in AV industry.
AVSI - Plasma TV, Projector, LCD, Video Walls, Audio conferencing, Video Conferencing, Boardroom Solutions, Auditoriums, Museums, etc.