We are looking for an energetic and motivated professional with excellent communication and relationship management skills to take charge of our sales and business development.
Reporting will be directly to the co-founders of the company. An ideal candidate would be highly ambitious and driven to excel beyond the expected, having a keen sense of integrity
and entrepreneurial spirit.
1. End to end sales and business development of the company.
2. Running sales and business development as a strategic business unit and ownership of its P&L.
3. Directly responsible for the company's revenue.
4. Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals, prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts; and adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the product/service.
5. Monitor, analyze, and evaluate product performance and customer/prospect feedback to generate new product ideas, identify product/service features that need to be
changed to meet customer needs, and liaise with other areas of the organization (for example product and development) to implement these changes.
6. Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
7. Define and oversee incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
8. Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
9. Hire and develop sales staff.
10. Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
11. Participate in events and communities related to Project Management (including on LinkedIn) lead generation, brand awareness, etc...
12. Develop/optimize reseller, affiliate programs and build reseller networks.
Required Skills & Competencies:
1. Strategic thinker.
2. Should have strong analytics and execution skills, with a flair for innovation.
3. Excellent communication & team management skills.
4. Dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic person.
5. The applicant should be a MBA from a top tier B School with at least 10 years of experience in sales, business development and key accounts management roles typically managing USD$5 Million+ revenues.
6. Good grasp of "Project Management" as a discipline.
7. Ability to keep up with the competitor landscape and be updated with what's new in the Project Management space.
8. Leadership experience with inbound product sales and online product demos.
9. Willing to put in late hours, especially in closing strategic opportunities.
10. Experience handling global customer base.
1. B.Tech / B. E. in Computer Science or M.Tech/MS from reputed colleges. In case you are from other streams than Computer Science, then you should have demonstrated your passion well with software product sales.
2. A MBA in Sales from a top tier B School.
About the Company:
Celoxis is world's leading project management & PPM software. We are one of India's first SaaS companies, founded in 2001 and headquartered in the western city of Pune. Celoxis is rated among 10 best project management software tools in the world and is deployed by more than 1000 customers globally, spanning various industry verticals.
Here is what you get by working with us:
1. You're not just an employee with a cubicle
We're a small team of dedicated workers, so your voice is heard and your suggestions are welcomed and valued. The Co-founders are not faceless people.You rub shoulders with
them everyday, to build something extraordinary, often ground up. Despite our long 14-year stint in this industry, we still have and cherish the dynamic culture of a startup.
2. Bid farewell to formals
You don't have to wear a neck-tie to convince us of how serious you are about your work. As long as you keep up with your daily dose of excellence and accountability in whatever you
do, we welcome khakis, denims, shorts, goofy t-shirts, crocs and anything you are comfortable in. Yeah except for those events or in-person client meetings, where you'd
3. Bonuses & Incentives
We are not hesitant in rewarding good work. We reward the genius in you and offer lucrative incentives and bonuses. If you are competitive enough, you know how to find your
way to them. We have been profitable since first year and have never missed or delayed a salary payment.
4. Two families to deal with
You will have two families to think about. We eat together almost everyday and also party
together after product releases or significant milestones.
Interested? Please send in your resumes (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org