Position: Sales & Marketing Manager
Reports to: CEO
Department: Business Development / Marketing
* Support the overall strategic management of the sales section by establishing effective working relationships with colleagues, Vendors and Customers.
* Research, produce, gain agreement, implement and monitor the annual Revenue Plan, and sales administration segments. Throughout the year, update as necessary.
* Ensure that all revenue related systems are kept up-to-date with accurate information and standards are complied fully.
* Monitor, against agreed targets, the performance of key accounts in conjunction with operations.
* Develop individual skills and performance to the highest possible level through detailed performance reviews, coaching and training.
* Provide direction and follow up on the activities of the team, through a daily/weekly review of all sales call reports, and re-cap sheets.
* Conduct, on a weekly basis, the sales meeting with all assistants and Sales Managers to communicate the specific information of the requirements of all forthcoming functions and events, and assign any special jobs that may be required.
* Schedule detailed action plans to support the revenue proposal for all sections related to Sales Department.
* Monitor and improve sales account productivity, and improve conversation of leads.
* Supervise the activities of the Executives and coordinators to ensure that all inquiries are promptly handled. All requests of the clients are carried out taking into account the regard for the company's profitability.
* Check all communication is forwarded to Operations to ensure the details discussed are prepared as expected and for customer satisfaction.
* Conduct site inspections for major decision makers as necessary.
* Prepare monthly report for Sales Department.
* Conduct joint sales calls with sales representatives.
* Involve in negotiation of key accounts.
* Liaise and follow up with support departments to ensure that special projects assigned are carried out.
* Maintain accuracy of all bookings and other data.
* Ensure that all companies have a file and all correspondence has been filed accordingly, with correct and up-dated information recorded.
* Recruit all staff for the sales team and dispense disciplinary action as the need arises.
COMMITS TO FINANCIAL RESULTS:
To display a commercial awareness of the market place which an individual works. An ability to continuously priorities one's actions so as to deliver the best sales and profit outcomes for the business. Ability to achieve set goals and financial targets. A concern for working toward a common result and committing to excel in attaining all key business objectives.
Ability to priorities and manage own personal time efficiently within tight schedules. Looks ahead and makes forecasts concerning market trends to set demanding but realistic targets.
The ability to do more than is required or expected in the job to improve results, find new opportunities, exceed in achievement of business objectives and avoid problems through proactively anticipating them.
Able to read and interpret both verbal and non-verbal feelings and concerns of others.
Ability to network, build and maintain friendly contacts with people who can impact on business positively and help achieve work related goals.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTATION:
Ability to deliver high levels of customer service by focusing on the needs of client and exceeding their expectations.
* Ability to persuade, convinces and influence others.
* Ability to CLOSE the sale.
* To have patience and take setbacks positively. Able to present information logically and confidently verbally and in written form.
A belief in ones ability to accomplish a task. Confidence in ones decisions or opinions and able to manage the many outcomes as a result of failure to gain a sale.