Industry : NBFC
Department : India Operations
Nature of The role : Team Handling
Education : MBA / CA / Post Graduate
Experience : 10+ years Experience in Banking/ARC/NBFCs of 5+ years.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Formulate/finalize resolution plans for the financial assets and analyze the funding requirements, if any. 25%
- Coordinate and monitor resolution transactions (drive the resolution process, revival/restructuring of distressed units, supervise negotiations with borrowers/guarantors etc. and participate in critical negotiations) 20%
- Supervise unsecured debt collections and management of outsourced collection agencies 15%
- Participate in briefing senior counsels. Attend joint lender meetings, meeting with Official Liquidators, government/tax authorities etc. 15%
- Monitor revival/restructuring cases involving funding by company 10%
- Monitor and develop network of service providers like advocates, rating agencies, valuers, enforcement agents, security agencies, distress funds, NBFCs etc. 10%
- Manage and develop resolution team 5%
Technical Skills :
- Knowledge of loan agreements, security documents, title deeds etc. understanding of recovery litigations before DRT, DRAT, SARFAESI proceedings, winding up proceedings etc. Proficiency of financial statement analysis.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
Preferred Skills :
Analytical understanding of balance sheet, P& L, cash flows, understanding of legal process for acquisition of financial assets. Understanding of RBI guidelines for ARCs.