1. Responsible for the delivery of AOP target with the requisite Gross Profit and EBIDTA margins.
2. Prepares the India WOIS (Writer Orientation and Immigration Services) AOP (Annual Operating Plan/Annual Business Plan) for International business and works with the CEO India and HHG Sales Head, India for the preparation of the local revenue for the India AOP
3. Manages International DSP ( Destination Services Provider) and RMC (Relocation Management Companies such as Cartus, Brookfield, MI Group, Weichert, etc.,) relationships so as to retain existing clients and grow additional business within these partnerships
4. Oversees and monitors the quality of program delivery to ensure >90 % service level adherence and 100% client retention (both local and international). This includes all relocation programs and immigration programs that the business offers in India.
5. Responds to RFPs/ RFIs (Request for Proposal/ Request for Information/ Business Tenders) for WOIS India both local and International
6. Manage accounts receivables to ensure that collections are received within the stipulated credit period and that < 10 % of our outstanding amount is over 90 days.
7. Participates in RMC and Client HR site visits across India and present WOIS as the pioneer relocation company in India.
8. 100% retention of top 50 Clients / RMCs per the last 3 Financial Year records by Service Level Adherence and relationship building.
9. Timely resolution of escalations to ensure that escalations do not result in a customer complaint within the specified TATs (Turn Around Time).
10. Formalize contracts with the RMCs (Agents) for them to appoint us as the preferred /exclusive destination /immigration service provider in India so as to achieve the international AOP revenue target.
11. As and when required by the business or Vice President to represent WOIS at industry conferences in India and overseas.
12. Attend RMC annual reviews and work closely with the RMC supply chain teams to ensure that we remain a preferred provider for each RMC that we work with or each RMC that has business into India.
13. Segregate clients into global and local; Develop desired client base.
14. Participate in client account reviews every quarter.
15. Monitor customer satisfaction scores of the RMCs and of individual clients.
16. Develop relationships with HR personnel / key decision makers in the client companies.
17. Manage attrition rate of <=10% across India. (excluding forced exits). Develop and retain all direct reportees
18. Prepare the annual goal sheet / KRA (Key Result Achievements) / KPI (Key Performance Indicators) of the Client Services Teams in India and the Client Relationship Team in India and conduct half yearly appraisals along with the Head Client Relations, India, in the branches on half yearly basis.