1. Liasoning with DoT
2. Strategic allocation of Microwave spectrum for all India as per our requirements,
3. Manage Interconnection related matters with all other private operators for NLD, ILD for UASL and CMTS.
4. Liansioning on Regulation and Licensing relating to UASL, to Interpret regulatory rules or rule changes and ensure that they are communicated through corporate policies and procedures, Coordinate with TRAI for allowing MSC based architecture for CDMA systems, Represent Company by preparing responses and participation in various open houses being conducted by TRAI.
5. Monitor issues related to Tariff and timely Tariff filing with TRAI, Liasioning with TRAI and DOT for handling of customer complaints routed to the organization.
6. Liasioning with DOT for national Numbering Plan.
7. Managing issues related to Spectrum allocation and SACFA applications and clearances.
8. Managing Legal aspects related to regulatory function for Reliance Communications which includes preparing petitions, on different issues of licensing / interconnection with BSNL/MTNL, preparing replies for defending the cases in TDSAT / High Court of Delhi / Supreme Court.
9. Managing all matters relating to spectrum including CDMA / GSM / Microwave / ISP including WIMAX / LMDS / V-SAT spectrum.
10. Represents the Company in ITU, APT and AUSPI ensure all matters relating to CDMA operators are taken up with DOT / TRAI / TDSAT through AUSPI.
11. Regularizations of level opening by other operators.
12. Coordinate with USO Administrator for various schemes like VPT, RCP, RDEL and other infrastructure projects.
13. Coordinate with BSNL and MTNL for outbound ILD traffic breaking the monopoly of VSNL,In-Principle Clearance for landing stations/gateways.
14. Coordinate with DOT and other Security Agencies for all Security related issues.
15. Managing of IMEI / ESN issues.
16. Prepare or maintain technical files as necessary to obtain and sustain product approvals.
17. Coordinate efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions.